- Welcome Team – interact with guests and members in a way that exhibits Christ’s love and hospitality.
- Information Desk – connect attendees and guests with church events and ministries.
- Cafe – Jesus ministered to the physical needs of the people. Join our team as we interact with and feed hungry people.
- Events – opportunities abound to help us plan, coordinate, and carry out a number of special activities and events.
- Marketing – promote the ministry of Life Central Church through graphic design, web and marketing experience.
- Media – help us make our Sunday experience the best it can possibly be. Experience not necessarily required.
- LifeKids – serve children from nursery through fifth grade.
- Student Ministries – minister to students ages 13 to 18.
- Altar – this team is made up of the Spirit-filled believers who believe in the power of prayer.
- Baptisms – prepare for the baptism portion of our services to create a special day for those being baptized.
- Communion – much preparation goes into serving communion, and this could be your place to serve.
- Ushers – assist with seating and meeting the needs of attendees before, during and after each service.
- Worship Team – we are all created to worship, and some are gifted with the ability to lead in worship. Auditions quarterly.
5 Requirements for Volunteers:
- Have accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior and attempt to follow Him in your everyday life.
- Complete Next 123 membership orientation.
- Be in agreement with the teaching and ministry of Life Central.
- Attend ministry trainings and meetings.
- Function within the guidelines and procedures for the ministry you wish to join.
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact Alan Pixley at email@example.com