November 3rd – 5th, 2017
Lake Bistineau State Park // Doyline, LA
The LCSM Fall Encounter retreat is for 6th – 12th grade students looking to further their relationship with God, with their leaders, and with each other. The retreat is a weekend full of dynamic worship, powerful and relevant teaching, and team-based games, all geared toward helping students have a real, life-changing encounter with Jesus.
Price: $115 per student
1. Print and sign this permission form. It includes information for parents and a packing list.
2. Pay online here. Sign in to your Secure Give account, then choose “Make a Payment.”
When will we depart / arrive to and from the retreat?
– We will meet at Life Central church at 5:30p.m. on Friday, November 3rd and leave no later than 6p.m. We will return to Life Central church on Sunday at 12:00p.m.
What is the mode of transportation?
– We will travel on 15 passenger vans and cars driven by youth staff members
Will food be served?
– Yes, we all meals will be provided
What are the sleeping arrangements?
– Students will stay in cabins with twin beds. They will be split up by gender and age group, and will have adult leaders in every cabin.
For any questions contact Pastor Byron Manning at firstname.lastname@example.org
On Sunday, October 22nd, following service there will be a brief meeting for students and parents in the auditorium in regards to the fall retreat.