Life Central is on a mission to help as many people as possible within our extended community to be financially whole. Part of our church vision is to have all of our members and the church campus in a debt-free status. Financial Peace University is a money-management course taught by Dave Ramsey to help our church experience financial freedom!
Classes begin the week of January 14, 2018, and meet weekly for 9 weeks:
- Sundays 9 a.m. — at Life Central, childcare available
- Tuesdays 7 p.m. — online class
- Thursdays 7 p.m. — at Life Central, childcare available
- Saturdays 10 a.m. — at Life Central, no childcare
- Course Fee: Save money, register early! Sign up and pay by November 30 to pay only $75 per individual or couple. The course will be $95 after Nov. 30. The fee includes the course, book, workbook, and more financial resources.
- Childcare Fee: $10 per child total for the entire nine weeks.
- Sponsor a family: Donate at SecureGive and add a note if it’s for a specific individual or a general donation.
Pay online at Secure Give for the course and childcare.
We hope that everyone is able to attend. If you need help with the cost, contact John or Paula Smolenyak about scholarship opportunities.