UPDATE: Due to the heavy rain we have to cancel our Cookout & Swim Party. We will reschedule it.
Grill, play, and swim at the pool on June 3, the Saturday after Memorial Day. It will be a great time of fun fellowship.
Date: Saturday, June 3, 2017
Time: 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Place: 3600 Country Place Drive, Plano (map)
horsheshoes, sand volleyball, basketball (bring a ball), tetherball, playground, swimming
What to Bring:
– your own food (meat to grill, sides, drinks, paper goods)
– folding chair or picnic blanket (there will also be tables with shade)
– don’t bring your pets, sorry, no animals permitted
– towels for swimming
– Swimmers must have a wristband. RSVP below to make sure we have enough.
– There are no changing rooms. Swimmers should wear their swimsuit and bring a towel.
– No shorts or t-shirts allowed in the pool.
– Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
RSVP to Swim:
Contact Yolanda Rowe at firstname.lastname@example.org or use this form: