Grill, play, and swim at the pool on Saturday, August 19, 2017. It will be a great time of fun fellowship.
Date: Saturday, August 19, 2017
Time: 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Place: 3600 Country Place Drive, Plano (map)
horsheshoes, sand volleyball, basketball (bring a ball), tetherball, playground, swimming
What to Bring:
– Your own food (meat to grill, sides, drinks, paper goods)
– Folding chair or picnic blanket (there will also be picnic tables with shade)
– Don’t bring your pets, sorry, no animals permitted
– Towels for swimming
– Must be 11 years old or younger to swim.
– Swimmers must have a wristband. RSVP below to make sure we have enough.
– There are no changing rooms. Swimmers should wear their swimsuit and bring a towel.
– No shorts or t-shirts allowed in the pool.
– Must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
RSVP to Swim:
Contact Yolanda Rowe at email@example.com or use this form: