We have a variety of events throughout the week to help meet the needs of adults. From prayer and Bible study to practical skills and fun fellowship, you’ll find a place that feels like the right fit.
- Life’s Healing Choices - Join us Wednesdays 7:00 p.m. for an interactive study on the book Life's Healing Choices.
- Prayer Groups - We gather together in groups to pray throughout the week.
- Softball - We have a blast out on the field! Come be a part of our Men's or Co-Rec teams.
- Bible Study - Join us for weekly Bible study led by the pastoral staff.
- Celebrate Recovery - Celebrate Recovery offers a Christian approach to help us overcome our hurts, habits, and hang-ups.
- Next 123 Member Orientation - Sign up for Next 123 Membership Orientation to know more about making Life Central your home church.
- Stephen Ministry - Stephen Ministry equips people to provide supportive care to individuals who are experiencing difficulties.
- Baptism - Sign up if you would like to be baptized which will take place next on May 28th.